WTT Young Talbuk, Wretched Servant

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Fahra
Pet Score:5102
Realm:Blackhand-us
WTT Young Talbuk, Wretched Servant

Post by Fahra » April 8th, 2015, 10:07 pm

As the subject says: Looking to trade a Young Talbuk and/or a Wretched Servant for anything I don't have. Also have a ton of Lovebird Hatchlings and the new Noblegarden Flower Basket if anyone wants one.

Post below if you've got something I'm missing and are interested in a trade :D
Like mythology? Check out my blog at mythdancer.blogspot.com, where I have a weekly discussion about everything from Mesopotamia to the pandaren religion!

Quarla
Pet Score:9157
BattleTag®:Quarla#1841
Realm:Magtheridon-us

Re: WTT Young Talbuk, Wretched Servant

Post by Quarla » April 8th, 2015, 10:47 pm

I have an extra Bone Serpent if you're interested in trading for a Talbuk. :) Let em know, my battle tag is to the left if you want to add me.

Fahra
Pet Score:5102
Realm:Blackhand-us

Post by Fahra » April 9th, 2015, 12:15 am

Quarla wrote:I have an extra Bone Serpent if you're interested in trading for a Talbuk. :) Let em know, my battle tag is to the left if you want to add me.
I would love to! Unfortunately, I can't see your battletag for some reason. Mine is Natasha#1870, if you'd like to add me in-game.
Like mythology? Check out my blog at mythdancer.blogspot.com, where I have a weekly discussion about everything from Mesopotamia to the pandaren religion!

Quarla
Pet Score:9157
BattleTag®:Quarla#1841
Realm:Magtheridon-us

Post by Quarla » April 9th, 2015, 2:12 am

I added you. Sorry about that! I thought it naturally showed. My btag is Quarla#1841 though if you don't get the request. Sorry about the late reply. I don't check the forums as often as I should!