WTB Powerleveling (Toon not Pet)

Discuss anything else pertaining to WoW.
Shoot
Pet Score:240
Realm:Tichondrius-us
WTB Powerleveling (Toon not Pet)

Post by Shoot » January 7th, 2014, 11:26 am

I have a level 81 Horde Death Knight. I can pay in pets or gold.

Erickson#1638

Navi
Pet Score:3400
BattleTag®:Navi#1566
Realm:Terokkar-us

Re: WTB Powerleveling (Toon not Pet)

Post by Navi » January 7th, 2014, 11:33 am

Hell, IDK of a better way to powerlevel than pet battles (couple of anubs mindlessly spamming demolish while you Netflix), unless it's maybe mob tagging but the difference between the two might not be worth paying for. Plus you get battle-stones while pet battling which you can use/trade/sell. Then again if you just want to burn through, look into buying some monkey runs. I hear the xp is good, but since I started pet battling I never tried it.

Shoot

Post by Shoot » January 7th, 2014, 1:40 pm

Where do you pet battle though? Esp at level 81?

Ravnhawk
MVP
Pet Score:6534
BattleTag®:ravnhawk#1272
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Ravnhawk » January 7th, 2014, 2:02 pm

Might want to be careful. If you have someone power level a toon for you, you'd need to give them your account information. If something goes wrong Blizz is not going to help you.

Power level your own toon. I started with a level 1 in Panda land over by the the fabled Cricket - lots of marsh fiddles. A level 81 will get somewhere under 100k per pet battle. You don't have to worry about mobs killing you. There are tons of critters to pet battle all over the halhill are where the farms are. Just stay away form the Vermin. I've level 2 lvl 1s - 1 to level 90 and this one to level 28. BoAs make it faster. 6 level 85s have gotten to level 90 from there. You get about the same XP as you do if you were doing quests only it's far faster plus there is the added benefit of leveling your pets as well.

Just get a friendly mage to port you to Two Moons or the Alliance version. Then get someone to fly you to Halfhill. I do the fabled trainers on a level 90 then turn them in on a toon I want to get xp for. Works out even better now that the pet treats are BoA so you can send them across server.

Navi
Pet Score:3400
BattleTag®:Navi#1566
Realm:Terokkar-us

Post by Navi » January 7th, 2014, 2:06 pm

^^ What he said. Level near the fable pets. A few are safe all the way down to level 1. If you level near No-No you have almost no down-time between pet battles and have the added benefit of seeing when Krol the Blade pops if you want to swap to a lvl 90 and kill him for a chance at the 300% xp elixir. Downside is you get mostly aquatic stones, which no one seems to want. :-(

Shoot

Post by Shoot » January 7th, 2014, 5:00 pm

Ravnhawk wrote:Might want to be careful. If you have someone power level a toon for you, you'd need to give them your account information. If something goes wrong Blizz is not going to help you.

Power level your own toon. I started with a level 1 in Panda land over by the the fabled Cricket - lots of marsh fiddles. A level 81 will get somewhere under 100k per pet battle. You don't have to worry about mobs killing you. There are tons of critters to pet battle all over the halhill are where the farms are. Just stay away form the Vermin. I've level 2 lvl 1s - 1 to level 90 and this one to level 28. BoAs make it faster. 6 level 85s have gotten to level 90 from there. You get about the same XP as you do if you were doing quests only it's far faster plus there is the added benefit of leveling your pets as well.

Just get a friendly mage to port you to Two Moons or the Alliance version. Then get someone to fly you to Halfhill. I do the fabled trainers on a level 90 then turn them in on a toon I want to get xp for. Works out even better now that the pet treats are BoA so you can send them across server.

What? Where did I ask someone to play my account? I said WTB power leveling. I did not say i want you to play my account. This could be dungeon runs, or that area in vale that have invisible mobs to non level 90s. (for the alani mount)

I appreciate the candor, or lackthereof, but no one will ever touch my account.

Shoot

Post by Shoot » January 7th, 2014, 5:10 pm

Thanks I will try pet battling. Still looking for dungeon runs though where I can afk.

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Kpb321 » January 7th, 2014, 6:08 pm

Depending on how much of a hurry you are in you can always park your DK at one of the tamers and use them to do the daily. It works great for the out of the way ones as it saves a lot of travel time but isn't necessarily the fastest option. My Monk just hit 84 and I can't remember the last questing leveling I've done on him outside of the trainer dailies, the Monk daily and recently the Darkmoon fair quests.

I've also leveled a Pally I don't care about from 20 to 33 and a worgen druid from 16 to 28 exclusively on tamer. The Pally is parked at Deadwind pass and the druid is up at Winterspring. The pally dies after every fight from ghosts in the area but the graveyard is right there so its not really a problem. My monk was in Shadowmoon Valley but I just moved a lvl 60 warlock there as I figure I'll take the monk to someplace in pandaria once he hits 85 which should be fairly soon and I plan to eventually get the alliance argent Squire with the warlock so need to level him up some.

You can also work on the Pet battle PVP achievements on any alt you want too.

Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Faelar » January 7th, 2014, 11:06 pm

I think we are really starting to break apart from "pet trading" on these forums.

Fordbroncogurl
Pet Score:2613
Realm:Malygos-us

Post by Fordbroncogurl » January 8th, 2014, 3:45 am

I was bad (hehe) and leveled my one and only 90 from 80-90 in literally a few days while balancing my 4 children under 7 and keeping my Household and Husband happy, by Pet Battling. My Hubby has now given me 4 of his toons that are at 85 or above to level them up as well (he has 20 other lvl 90's brought up the old school method, LOL.) It really is a safe and easy way to get the XP you need. And you can go back and do the quest lines later, for more gold, and you will be able fly around Panadaland instead of clogging about, LOL.

Sergio82
Pet Score:4832
Realm:Bleeding Hollow-us

Post by Sergio82 » January 8th, 2014, 6:33 am

There is cannyon near the VEB daily with 90% acquatic pets, just have a flying pet multi-attack and you can 2-shot each of the 3 pets. There are maybe 8 or 9 pets within a 40 yards radius, so by the time you finish the last one the first will have respawned. There is only one lvl90 croc to watch out for (you can go around it). You get really good XP! And dont forget heirlooms until 85% (alternatively, since you are a DK, just spec blood and run some cata dungeons with insta-q, each 2-3 dungeons = a level with rested XP/heirlooms.

Just get a mage to port you to shrine, mount up and try to outrun everything that you agro.

Scrump
Pet Score:2085
Realm:Aggramar-us

Post by Scrump » January 23rd, 2014, 9:28 am

Leveling in this game is SO DANG EASY... I cannot believe someone would pay for the easiest thing you will ever do in this game.

If you can't be bothered to level your own toon, what will you do once leveled? Pay for raid runs? Pay for Arena carries? Pay for pet leveling?

Why play the game if you can't even be bothered to play the game?